It’s been a tough few years for students of all levels, but they have persevered and deserve a round of applause! So in honor of the graduation season coming up soon, we put together Facebook Frames that you can use to support the seniors.
**Please follow the instructions below since Facebook Frame Studio has been discontinued, and you can’t search for community frames anymore.**
Instructions to use:
- Follow the links to download your frame
- Open Canva.com and search Facebook Profile Picture
- Click and drag your favorite senior’s photo to upload it
- Drag the uploaded photo onto the blank design (Make sure to lock the photo, it’s a padlock icon in the upper right-hand corner under the Share button)
- Drag the uploaded frame on top and vóila! You can download it as a png or a jpg using the share button.
*Schools are listed in alphabetical order. If you don’t see your school listed below, reach out so we can make one for you and your community.
High Schools Frames- <–CLICK HERE
Below are the high schools that we have created frames for.
- Center Line
- Chippewa Valley
- Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford
- Lake Shore
- Lanse Creuse
- Lake Orion
- Royal Oak
- Stoney Creek
- Troy Athens
- Warren Woods Tower
- West Bloomfield
Collegiate Frames- <–CLICK HERE
Below are the colleges that we have created frames for.
- Central Michigan University
- Grand Valley State University
- Michigan State University
- Oakland University
- Rochester University
- Western Michigan University
- University of Michigan
We are so proud of all our students and can’t wait for them to move on to their next stage of life!