When was the last time you took a stroll around Troy Historic Village? So much fun! You can take a class in blacksmithing, practice your yoga moves and EVEN rent the village!! Yes, I said rent the ENTIRE village for up to 4 hours on your wedding day! Let’s take a look at these individual activities a bit closer.
Specific Troy Historic Village Fun –
- Blacksmithing – Blacksmithing is an art that we hope not to lose. So many skills are soon to be forgotten if we don’t take time the time to learn about them. This is one, in particular, where history meets modern day. Learn basic hand foraging techniques and advance to other classes. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.
- Yoga on the Green – Who doesn’t enjoy twisting, turning and moving in the great outdoors! Take a yoga class in the Historic Village and then stroll the property when you are finished. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.
- Wedding Ceremonies – How about saying your vows in an 1837 chapel that accommodates up to 110 of your closest friends and family? You can also opt for an outdoor wedding in the Gazebo or just simply somewhere in the Village. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.
- Troy Traffic Jam – The 10th annual Troy Traffic Jam to benefit the Troy Historical Society is coming up on August 6th from 10 am to 3 pm at the Columbia Center. Free, fun and family-friendly event. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.
- Teas at Two – Join in a lecture series which takes place in the old church located in Troy Historic Village. Enjoy some tea while you are transported back in history. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.
- THREADS Site-Responsive Theatre & Quilt Exhibit – An exhibit that weaves together the historic value of the immigrants who came to this country through exhibits and theatre. Don’t miss this one! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.
Definitely make a day of memories by visiting Troy Historic Village. Post some photos on our Facebook page so we can share with our followers. Thanks and if you are interested in learning more about living in this community then also visit our Troy Community Guide section.