Time to celebrate the special fathers whether they are currently fathering or have in the past. Let’s make their Father’s Day Weekend special. There are a lot of fun things to do in the Detroit area and so let’s get started.
- Father’s Day – Beer Tasting Boat Cruise – June 17, 2018 – Boats plus beer plus beautiful day equals happy dad! Enjoy a cruise along the Detroit River on the Detroit Princess Riverboat while sampling 30+ Spring/Summer Seasonal Beers & Hard Ciders from Michigan & Beyond!
- 3rd Annual Jazz Spectacular – June 16, 2018 – 3rd Annual Jazz Spectacular June 16, 2018, at the Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre at Freedom Hill in Sterling Heights, MI 5:30 PM.
- Utica Unicorns at Westside Woolly Mammoths – Utica Unicorns at Westside Woolly Mammoths June 15, 2018 at Jimmy John’s Field in Utica, MI 7:05 PM.
- Black Iris Blackout BBQ at Magic Stick – Black Iris Blackout BBQ June 16, 2018 at Magic Stick in Detroit, MI 6:00 PM.
- Motor Muster – June 16th through the 17th. Calling ALL Gearheads, diehard car lovers, auto geeks — this is your weekend at Greenfield Village.
- Historical Baseball Games – Take your peanuts and Cracker Jack to 1867 as the Greenfield Village Lah-De-Dahs play by early baseball rules. No gloves and no Major League contracts.
- Detroit Tigers vs. Tampa Bay Rays – You are in luck because the Tigers are in town, giving you the perfect opportunity to take Dad to a ball game. First pitch is at 1:10 p.m.
- BURT & ME at Meadow Brook Theatre – BURT & ME June 16, 2018, at Meadow Brook Theatre in Rochester, MI 6:00 PM.
- Coyote Peterson – Coyote Peterson June 16, 2018, at Royal Oak Music Theatre in Royal Oak, MI 2:00 PM.
- Detroit Symphony Orchestra – Detroit Symphony Orchestra June 16, 2018 at Orchestra Hall – Detroit in Detroit, MI 8:00 PM.
Or ASK your dad/special guy what he wants to do and maybe you’ll find it is a lazy, beautiful hammock day! 😉 Whatever the day brings, I hope it is what makes it memorable and/or relaxing. Happy Father’s Day!!